1. HOW TO ENTER/ ELIGIBILITY/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The eJuices.com Vapelection 2018 Giveaway (the “Giveaway”), which is sponsored by eCig Distributors, Inc. (“ECD”), begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on November 1st, 2018, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PDT on November 6th, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). Viewers who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age can enter the Giveaway. The “personas” of the bottles presented in this election are presented for entertainment purposes only and are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to real people is merely coincidental. The statements, voices, and attitudes portrayed by each fictionalized bottle persona, are in no way representative of the brand or the flavor.
(21) years of age can enter the Giveaway. The “personas” of the bottles presented in this election are presented for entertainment purposes only, and are in no way representative of the brand or the flavor.
How to enter: enter by voting and providing your email in the Vapelection Typeform.
(a) The Vapelection 2018 Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the "Territory").
ECD assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming, associated with or utilized by the Giveaway; lost, late or misdirected entries; any computer (including the Dedicated Computer), online, telephone, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; computer virus; garbled or jumbled transmissions; service provider, Internet, website, or other availability or accessibility issues; unauthorized human intervention; or any other technical malfunctions that may affect the Giveaway. ECD is not responsible for technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions for the Giveaway or for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Giveaway entries.
Employees of ECD and of Crowd9 PTY LTD. (dba Gleam), and of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses), and individuals living in the same households as such employees are ineligible to enter the Giveaway. The Giveaway is governed by the laws of the United States and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. JUDGING: The winner shall be selected from all eligible entries by a random, computer-generated, drawing at or about 12:00 p.m., November 7th, 2018. The winner need not be present at the drawing. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the results of the drawing, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of entries received. The prize will be awarded (except in the circumstances as indicated below), and the winner will be notified by email, U.S. mail, telephone and/or by overnight courier.
3. PRIZE: Six (6) winners will randomly be chosen and will receive a $50 discount code to eJuices.com (with a $51.00 minimum spend per FDA regulations). All purchases that the winners make on eJuices.com using the credit shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions of that website that are in place from time to time (the “Terms and Conditions”) and applicable law. In the event that the winner returns to ECD, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, one or more items that were purchased using the credit, the winner shall be entitled to a credit for the amount of that purchase and not to a cash refund. The specific directions as to how the winner can use the credit will be communicated directly by ECD to the winner.
The prize has a value of ($50) fifty dollars and cannot be exchanged for cash. No substitution or transfer of the prize is permitted. Prizes will be awarded only to participants with an address within the Territory.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local taxes, fees and surcharges on the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The prize winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form within three (3) days following prize notification. Failure of an entrant to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. The winner must be at least as old as the minimum smoking age in the jurisdiction of the winner’s residence, and the breach of this requirement will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
The winner grants to ECD the right to market to him and to use and publish his name online, in print and in any other media in connection with the Giveaway. Except for a winner who is a resident of the State of Tennessee, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for ECD and its agents to use the winner’s name and likeness for editorials, advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering the Giveaway participants release and hold harmless ECD, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway or the prize, any misuse or malfunction of the prize or participation in the Giveaway.
As a condition of participating in the Giveaway participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or related to the Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court of competent jurisdiction located in Clark County, Nevada, which court shall apply the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to rules of conflicts of law. In any such dispute participant shall not be entitled to claim, under any circumstance, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than the participant’s actual out-of-pocket costs (if any) solely and directly related to participating in the Giveaway, and participant hereby waives any and all other claims and damages and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND ECD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. TERMINATION OF GIVEAWAY: If for any reason the Giveaway cannot be completed as planned, including by reason of a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of ECD which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, ECD reserves the right, exercisable in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway.
6. DISCLOSURE OF WINNER: For the name of the winner you may request that information via email directed to Customer Service at ECD, firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing (with an enclosed stamped self-addressed envelope) sent to eCig Distributors, Inc., 1100 Palms Airport Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89119.