Here are the top 5 flavors for Oktoberfest:
We have your products In-stock, competitively priced and ready to ship, with Interest-free financing and Renowned customer support. We hope you have a fun and safe Oktoberfest. Remember, vape responsibly!
- We’ll begin with number 5, which is Root Beer Float by Wisconsin Dairy Co. E-Liquids . Would a post about the best vape flavor to pair with a beer even be considered legitimate if we didn’t recommend a root beer flavor? Beer on Beer. One beer, two beer. Red beer, blue beer. (Just kidding, your beer shouldn’t be dyed unless it’s St. Patrick’s Day).
- Heading over to number four, we have JACK by Elysian Labs . Again, this is an Oktoberfest themed week, so we would be remiss if we didn’t throw our favorite Fall flavor a shout out. How can you have Oktoberfest without pumpkins? It’s simply not possible. We don’t want to hear any more of that crazy talk. Oktoberfest=pumpkins and beer. All you need is the right flavor.
- Coming in at third, we have Butterscotch by Tobacco Series by Brewell MFG . Let us first appreciate the name of the brand, Brewell. BREW WELL. I think we have some subliminal messaging happening, here. We have a little tip for you: did you know butterscotch pairs excellently with sour beers? No? Give it a shot! The musky tobacco will also mix well with a dark beer.
- Looking ahead to number 2, we have Galaxy by Big Dripper . Another fact that is not very well-known: licorice enhances the flavor of the beer. Most people choose black licorice, but as that is a very specific taste, we’ve added a red licorice flavor to our list. Take a puff and taste the unlikely, delectable pairing with beer.
- And finally, rounding off at number 1, our top flavor for Oktoberfest is Dark Cabaret by Reverb E-Liquid . This is a dark chocolate flavor, mixed with a sprinkle of blueberry, and surprisingly enough, dark chocolate is the ultimate accessory to beer in terms of earthy tones and taste. Is it even a party if chocolate isn’t involved?